|Density Range||0 – 1.5 g/cc|
|Density Accuracy||0.001 g/cc
higher accuracy available
|Viscosity Accuracy||0.1 cP below 1 cP
5% of reading (standard)
higher accuracy available
|Viscosity Range||0.2 - 300 cP|
|Reproducibility||Better than 1% of reading|
|Temperature||Pt1000 (cIass AA)|
|Process Fluid Temperature||-40 up to 200 °C|
|Ambient Temperature||-40 up to 150 °C|
|Pressure Range||up to 15,000 psi|
- The rheonics high accuracy density meter and viscometer DVP measures viscosity and density by means of a torsional resonator, which is fully immersed in the fluid under test.
- The more viscous the fluid, the higher the mechanical damping of the resonator. By measuring the damping, the product of viscosity and density may be calculated by rheonics’ proprietary algorithms.
- The denser the fluid, the lower the resonant frequency. A denser fluid increases the mass loading of the resonator.
- The resonator is both excited and sensed by means of an electromagnetic transducer mounted in the sensor’s body.
- Damping is measured by the rheonics patented sensing and evaluation electronics and stable, high accuracy and repeatable readings are obtained based on rheonics’ proven gated phase-locked loop technology.
Sophisticated, patented 3rd generation electronics drive these sensors and evaluate their response. Ultra-fast and robust electronics, combined with comprehensive computational models, make DVPs one of the fastest and most accurate in the industry. DVP gives real time, accurate density and viscosity measurements every second and is not affected by flow variations!
|CAD Model – DVP|
CAD model (Step File) of DVP
|CAD Models||DVP||Technical Information||cad-models||technical-information|
|Declaration of Conformity – CE Declaration of Conformity as per EN 61326-1:2013, EN 61326-2-3:2013 & EN 50581:2012|
Declaration of Conformity for SME-TRD, SME-TR & SME-DRM as per directives – Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) Directive 2014/30/EU & Restriction of Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment (RoHS2) Directive 2011/65/EU
|Certificates||SRD, DVM, DVP, Electronics, SRV||Technical Information||certificates||technical-information|
|Article – Laboratory for Mechanics and Experimental Dynamics, ETH Zurich|
ETH Zurich, Laboratory for Mechanics and Experimental Dynamics – Article on Dynamic viscosity and density sensing featuring Rheonics (previously Viscoteers)
|Publications||SRD, DVM, DVP, SRV||Technical Information||publications||technical-information|
|Manual – DVP|
DVP Installation and Operating Instructions
|Product Portfolio – SRV, SRD, DVM, DVP|
Overview of the Standard Products – Information on Specifications, Electronics, Communication, Mechanical, Dimensions, Software and installation.
|Datasheets & Brochures||SRD, DVM, DVP, SRV||Technical Information, Marketing||datasheets||technical-information marketing|
|Datasheet – DVP|
Information on Specifications, Electronics, Communication, Mechanical, Dimensions, Software and installation.
|Datasheets & Brochures||DVP||Technical Information||datasheets||technical-information|