Precision built in Switzerland, each Rheonics on-line fluid densitometer and viscometer is designed to match your application needs. Whether you need to measure density and viscosity downhole at 30,000 psi and 200 °C or control the ink color density in your printing press, we have a solution for you.
Turnkey Integrated Solutions for your applications.
Rock-solid, intelligent, plug and play process monitoring solutions.
Rheonics density meters and viscosity meters are available as probes and flow-through systems for installation in tanks, process lines and reactors. All Rheonics products are designed to withstand harshest process environments, high temperature, high level of shock, vibrations, abrasives & chemicals.
Data-driven process optimization
Process optimization begins with smart analysis of high-quality data. Our sensors supply the data. But that’s just the beginning. We’ll work with you to collect, analyze, process and even store the data you need to put you in control of your process.
In addition, use Rheonics designed solutions to automate process control with built in AI level 5 autonomous control and decision making.
Multi-platform data acquisition and analysis
- Tried & tested integration with PLC and IPC from all vendors: Siemens, B&R, ABB, Rockwell, Delta V, Beckhoff, Schneider, Emerson
- Measurement data acquisition on mobile devices, PC and through Cloud
- Access data and configure device through handheld mobile devices
- Bluetooth LTE4.0, Wireless Wi-fi and Ethernet LAN connectivity
- Cloud connectivity API for Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud
- Application for Windows 10, Linux, Android, iOS
Our sensors enable process monitoring & optimization across multiple industries – whether your application needs downhole, harsh environment density & viscosity monitoring or robust control of non-Newtonian fluids in your manufacturing processes – we have a product that fits your needs
Third party logos depicted on the Rheonics website may be protected and subjected to the regulations of the respective intellectual property laws and property rights of the respective owners.